Darling, Thank you for being a part of my special day and making it even more special. I am so fortunate to have someone like you in my life. I had a brilliant birthday because of you.
My party dream comes true. Masquerade Birthday Party with all the girlfriends and friends were so fantastic. Nice decoration. Good foods. Delicious cake and desserts. Big big presents from loves oned. Yeah. Overall. Its very memorable night for me.
~
To whom it may concern;
Awak. Am very speechless. Betul lah cakap orang when we have less expectations we will gains more.. thankyou for the surprise gift. I like it dear. Sampaii je kl nanti I nak tukaaa that new coach. And yang paleng I sukaa all the gang sporting pakaii mask. Sporting pakai black & pink . Hee ;) and yang paling penting you nampakk segakkk sgt. So charming ! ;) heee. Awakkk awakkk nak roses bouquet everymonth mampuuu? Haha
To whom it may concern;
Awak. Am very speechless. Betul lah cakap orang when we have less expectations we will gains more.. thankyou for the surprise gift. I like it dear. Sampaii je kl nanti I nak tukaaa that new coach. And yang paleng I sukaa all the gang sporting pakaii mask. Sporting pakai black & pink . Hee ;) and yang paling penting you nampakk segakkk sgt. So charming ! ;) heee. Awakkk awakkk nak roses bouquet everymonth mampuuu? Haha
Wah.gittewww. hahaha. Good effort awakkk ! ;) mmg event planner yg berbakatt ; D perjalanan majlis pon tersusun. Guests dtg pon punctual. Hee. Yeayyy.



No comments:
Post a Comment